We are recruiting a Wayleaves Team Leader for our brilliant client. These are excellent opportunities to grow your career in the fibre industry, as it continues to deploy broadband across the UK.
Our client is offering full training, processes and continuous coaching and objective setting. A real opportunity into a progressive career.
Wayleaves are the access grant agreements for Network Operators to be able to install their equipment with permissions from the Freeholders/Land Owners of a property. As a Wayleave Team Leader you will work with Managing Agents and Freeholders to obtain these agreement for their Multi Dwelling Units.
The role is predominantly home-based, one day a week based in the Hammersmith office, and the ability to commute to Horsham as and when required. You will need to have a licence and access to a vehicle.
The ideal person will have outstanding customer service and communication skills, be computer literate with a can-do attitude. It's a fast-paced company, where you will be supported by a manager who coaches and develops her high-performing team.
• HM Land Registry Landowner identification and registration methods
• Wayleaves, easement and landlord's consents
• An understanding of route selection in a telecommunications network
• Land searches, securing wayleaves, easement and landlord's consents You are:
• Experienced in engaging directly with Property Stakeholders and Owners, Building Managers as well as residents of multi dwelling properties.
• Proactive and resourceful.
• A person with strong negotiation and influencing skills. As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.