As our client's Wayleave Officer, you will be liaising with Landowners, Occupiers, Agents, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies. Your role will include securing all necessary legal and environmental consents to place new telecoms equipment on third party land and to gain access to existing equipment. There may be a requirement to stay away from home for short periods of time.
You will be working closely alongside the Business Development Manager and Design Manager to ensure cost-effective routes for the implementation of telecommunications equipment.
Our client is open to training candidates with transferable skills from an alternative industry that works with real estate.
You'll need to have:
• An understanding of statutory and legislative issues relating to wayleave management
• Knowledge of landowner identification and registration methods
• Experience of land searches, securing wayleaves, easement and landlord's consent
• Building relationships with landowners, agents, consulting engineers, contractors and Government bodies.
· Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to problem solve and be decisive.
· Excellent listening skills and to be clear and concise with communication
· Must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
Please send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.