As the Wayleaves Officer, you will be playing a pivotal role in the future growth and management of our client's business. Responsible for obtaining and setting the process behind all wayleave activity across the business, you will be instrumental in the future success and performance of the business and its suppliers. Reporting to the Area General Manager, you'll be joining at the start of a very fast-paced and exciting growth phase of the business with lots to get stuck into. We're looking for someone who can….
- Uphold and monitor the wayleaves process and systems across the business
- Track and report on all wayleave activity, identifying gaps in process and procedure and ways of achieving better outcomes
- Work alongside the team to achieve the required permissions to ensure build activities are not constrained
- Understand all aspects of wayleave processing and negotiation in reaching agreements in respect of FTTP Fibre/Civils/Telecommunications
The right person will…
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Be a people person with excellent communication and negation skills
- Provision of excellent planning and forecasting advice to the business and teams to enable required resource
- Track record of continuous improvement in value and customer experience in the field of delivery of telecoms services
- Analytical, solution-oriented and able to deal with a fast-moving and multicultural environment
- Experience in telecoms in a Wayleave capacity
- Understanding of Fibre and telecoms market place
- Excellent communication skills
We look forward to receiving your CV and our team will be in touch.