We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join our client's team as a Project Managers, across Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of their fast growing organisation.
It would be advantageous to have telecoms industry experience, however, our client is offering an amazing opportunity for those who want to step into the world of Fibre if you have previously worked on utility projects in the UK. Additionally, there are training opportunities for those looking to step-up from a Project Supervisor role.
Reporting into the Regional Head of Delivery, the Project Manager is responsible for:
· Ensuring the safe delivery of FTTP builds to the company's time, cost and quality requirements whilst ensuring they adhere to company standards and current legislation (including NRSWA)
· Successfully managing the contractors' performance in line with their KPIs, building collaborative relationships
· Co-ordinating a multi-disciplinary team from across the company's matrix structure
· Identifying, recording and monitoring project progress and risks as well as planning and implementing their associated mitigations
· Managing key stakeholders including the Highways Authority
· Producing regular reporting and escalating key risks up the management structure
What you'll need:
· Proven experience of delivering major programmes of work safely, on time, on budget and to the required quality
· Awareness and understanding of the importance of H & S and CDM regulations
· Achieved or working towards APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
· Achieved PRINCE2 Foundation or equivalent
· Clean driving licence
Our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.