Our client is connecting new users across the globe at a rate of over 200 per day!
We are seeking a creative Social Media Manager to join a pioneering technological organisation to support the objective of growing, engaging, and retaining UK customers.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
The Social Media Manager will report directly to the Marketing Manager and collaborate remotely with the brand's marketing and customer service teams.
A remote opportunity however there will be an expectation to travel to the head office in Guildford occasionally. Responsibilities include:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Build and manage the brands social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and additional channels – this includes managing any transitions from current outsourced arrangements, to inhouse.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and industry, both from existing customers and leads, and new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains their audience.
- Ensure any relevant Customer Service-related interactions are passed onto our Customer Service department.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from their social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach their target buyers.
- As a hands-on social media expert, you will be looking for your next challenge in a rapidly growing, ambitious company.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.