Our client is an exciting internet service provider, specialising in supplying Ultrafast Broadband, Voice-over-IP (VOIP), and security solutions, in rural and urban areas across Scotland and Northern England. We're looking for experienced SME Sales Executives
to join their team.
They are an ambitious Altnet and intend to disrupt the market and challenge traditional methodologies and technologies in the interest of providing their customers with the best possible service. You'll be working in a fast-moving and agile environment, where every member of the team's contribution is valued.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, results-orientated, and innovative, SME Sales Executive to join them and you will play a pivotal role in our next growth phase. What will you be doing:
- Generating and closing new business opportunities via various outbound strategies
- Ensure pipeline management is accurate
- Deliver accurate forecasts to the sales manager on a weekly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis
- Continual education on new and existing products and services
What you'll need:
- Previous experience of SME sales in the telecommunications industry (or similar)
- A demonstrable history of overachieving sales targets
- A strong understanding of the connectivity industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working in a picturesque region, their HQ is based in Berwick Upon Tweed, which is within comfortable commuting distance of Edinburgh & Newcastle. Remote and flexible working will be made available, generally, you'll be in the office 1 or 2 days per week. On offer is a generous salary plus uncapped commission.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.