About the role
As part of our clients' exciting growth, we are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to lead their Bristol sales team. With direct responsibility for the performance of your team and sales outcome, you will possess excellent knowledge of sales and marketing principles and display leadership skills in motivating and supervising teams.
Our client, a global fibre business, is redefining the way full-fibre connectivity can be delivered at scale via its pioneering partnership approach with local authorities, real-estate owners, investors, landowners and communities when deploying fibre networks.
What we're looking for...
Our Sales Manager will be enthusiastic and lead by example to maximise your teams potential, some of your responsibilities include:
- Building the structure, process and culture to drive high performance to increase customer take-up
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Managing KPIs daily and motivating/supporting your team and keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans etc.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Work closely with Marketing and ensure your team maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry
For this role we require:
- Considerable previous experience in sales management and a successful track record in field sales management
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
If you are looking for your next challenge in a rapidly growing, ambitious company and demonstrate the skills required, we look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.