We are looking for a customer-obsessed, Senior Account Manager to join our client in Manchester on a hybrid basis.
As a Senior Account Manager in the commercial arm of the business, you will work closely with the wider sales team, managing and growing several clients and reporting into the Head of Accounts.
The right candidate will see customers as close family and friends, and relationship management as a customer service piece with opportunities being naturally unearthed for the sales team. Of course, there will be KPI's but there is also a huge opportunity to genuinely disrupt a poor performing, outdated industry.
This role will suit a Senior Account Manager who wants to trailblaze, go against the norm and reinvent the relationship management function to position our client as the most premium connectivity provider in the country. Some of what you'll be doing…
● Working towards strict sales targets set monthly.
● Embody our clients core values and set the bar on relationship methodology.
● Work towards strict KPI's and report on monthly performance to your line manager.
● Entice referrals to new business opportunities from your accounts to provide leads for the Sales and Connected Buildings teams.
● Develop and action detailed strategic Account Management plans for each account you own.
● As a rapidly scaling company, you'll have the chance to make your mark for our client and help challenge existing business grade internet delivery dynamics. A little bit about what you'll need…
● Commercially aware person who is able to deal with transactional sales and supporting the sales team in growing accounts spend.
● Technical experience in telecommunications.
● Get-up and get-em attitude, nothing phases you.
● To be self-motivated and to be able to motivate others, to be reliable and to be able to act with responsibility.
IT skills required with specific reference to the Microsoft or Google suite of packages.
● You enjoy thinking of new models and ways of approaching challenges in an ever-changing environment
● You may be required to travel for this role, so a full driving licence is required. As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
If you'd like to join in the excitement and be part of our client's growth, please forward you CV and a member of the team will be in touch.