Have a thing for research and excellent communication skills? We have a pretty cool remote role for you if so!
The purpose of the role is to plan, coordinate, conduct, and present research into government policy, the market and competitor activity for fibre and digital infrastructure in the UK to help support our clients' roll-out plans and decision-making.
You'll work in support of the Head of Business Development & Commercial, other team members and the wider business to play a key role in helping our client understand emerging policy, compliance and intelligence matters critical to its success.
You don't have to come from a telecoms background, as an exceptional researcher you'll use your skills and initiative to learn the industry. Some of what you'll be doing:
- Keep update to date on emerging government policy at national and local levels on matters that impact its commercial operations
- Create a research process to continually gather competitor, market and business intelligence to support strategic decision making
- Support membership group activities, attending online meetings and interpreting emerging policy and other papers
What you'll need:
- Excellent research skills and ability to plan and conduct policy and research activities
- Great analysis and presentation skills and ability to present complex policy and research information in a clear and understandable format
- Able to work to deadlines and meet critical milestones, and to take on responsibility for coordinating high priority tasks and small projects
- Strong drive and commitment to self-development and growth
To find out more, please send your CV and a member of the team will be in touch!