As a Quantity Surveyor, you will play a pivotal role in the future growth and management of the business. You will be instrumental in the future success and performance of the business and its suppliers.
It would be advantageous to have industry experience however our client is offering an amazing opportunity for those who want to step into the world of Fibre if you have previously worked on utility projects in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Quantity Surveyor will have responsibility for all aspects of quantity surveying for FTTH projects, providing support to the Project Manager on all commercial aspects of the projects.
We are seeking an analytical mindset. You will have the ability to convert performance data and creatively present the interpretations and solutions. Responsible For:
Skills, Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Providing commercial support regarding the authorisation and submission of project variations
- Assessing, reviewing, and mitigating contractual risks
- Providing procurement support to Head of Commercial
- Prepare/review all contract communications, notifications, and replies in line with contract timescales
- Budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
Our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
- NEC 3 Contract Administration experience (essential)
- Compiled, reviewed & agreed Compensation Events (essential)
- Site-based working (essential)
- RICS Preferred (preferred not essential)
- Experience & understanding of CEMAR
- Commercial Management (Budget & Risk)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and develop relationships
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.