As our customer-centric client embarks on deploying their full-fibre network, they are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor in Buckinghamshire, to join their growing team.
As a growing company, it's essential you're agile and resilient. It's a team effort, and every member's input is valued. Ideally you will have experience in Telecoms or Utilities. As Quantity Surveyor you will:
What you'll have:
- Provide commercial support to on-site Project Manager
- Provide commercial performance data and procurement support to the Regional Managers
- Prepare/Review all contract communications, notifications, and replies in line with contract timescales
- Budget monitoring and producing contract/workstream performance data
- Produce weekly & monthly reports
- Experience & understanding of NEC 3 Contracts & their administration
- Experience & understanding of CEMAR
- Good knowledge of MS Excel to interpret and collate commercial data
- Presentation and report writing skills
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.