We are recruiting for an experienced public sector Relationship Manager who can engage, grow and maintain key stakeholder relationships, to help further our clients' ambitions for commercial deployment in local areas.
To work in support of the Head of Business Development & Commercial and the wider business to play a key role in leading the public sector engagement and wider public sector activities including public subsidy and business development.
To act as the key day to day contact for local authorities and other public sector organisations and help maintain great relationships whilst advancing new opportunities.
· Help build and maintain a database of key stakeholders essential for our client to manage and engage
· Support engagement with key government bodies such as BDUK and other related organisations and membership bodies
· Support the wider public sector and business development activities of the business working closely with the Head of Business Development
· Lead the gigabit voucher scheme application and management process, helping to identify and coordinate new schemes and support schemes under implementation
· Support public sector procurement opportunities activities including bid management and writing, preparation of PQQ and other response information and clarifications
Skills & Experience Required
· Excellent understanding of government policy for improving fibre and broadband connectivity through subsidy and intervention
· Understanding and experience of working in the telecoms and digital infrastructure sector
· Great analysis and presentation skills and ability to present to key internal and external stakeholders
· Team player that can also lead when required and work effectively with others to meet and respond to crucial and emerging priorities
· Able to work to deadlines and meet critical milestones, and to take on responsibility for coordinating high priority tasks and projects