We're very proud to partner with our 'out of this world' and exciting Internet service provider client. We're seeking an experienced Public Sector Business Development Manager to lead and grow their Public Sector relationships as they deploy fibre in rural and urban areas across Scotland and Northern England.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious public sector focused sales individual to join an ambitious organisation as they roll out their plans to disrupt the market and challenge traditional methodologies and technologies in the interest of providing customers with the best possible service.
You will work closely with the leadership team in determining the business development strategy for the sector and will be responsible for driving sales growth in the public sector vertical. Prospecting public sector customers in both Scotland and England. What will you be doing:
· Assist with marketing strategies to the public sector vertical
· Meet or exceed revenue targets as set and agreed with the Sales Director
· Ensure Sales CRM is current & kept up to date
· Lead on RFI / RFP response / pitch process through qualification, win strategy definition and engagement of appropriate resources.
· Participate in relevant industry events What qualifications/experience do you need?
· Experience of successfully selling to the public sector
· Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at senior levels of the customer/prospect organisation
· Strong commercial acumen and business understanding enabling achievement of profitable growth and retention results
· Significant industry experience in IT/Telecommunications, managed and professional services businesses As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
If you'd like to join in the excitement and be part of our growth, please forward you CV and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.