We are looking for forward thinking Proposal Manager who is keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of a fast-growing organisation. Our client's ambition is to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today's broadband.
As Proposals Manager you will be responsible for collating and creating proposals to submit to developers and councils (amongst others) to support the business development team with bids as well as managing the proposal team. You will manage the proposal requests and workload for the team and be responsible for hitting the deadlines.
This is a brand new role for our client and the successful candidate will have an influence on the strategy, processes and resources for the Proposals team.·
You'll need to have:
· Bid Management/Generation experience and proven track record of success
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Creative and innovative thinking
· Relationship-building and influencing skills.
· An interest in the telecoms sector, coupled with a willingness to keep up to date with industry trends, regulations and legislation.
If you want to hear more about this position send across your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.