About the role
Our customer centric client has embarked on a major project to roll out full fibre broadband services to residential customers and businesses in Lincolnshire and Norfolk.
The Proposition Manager is part of the Marketing team and takes the lead on defining customer offerings. Having a compelling, competitive product portfolio is critical to encouraging customers to switch from their existing broadband providers. The Proposition Manager will work in collaboration with the complete network and IT teams to successfully translate ground-breaking technology into products for both business and consumer customers and will price them to drive commercial growth.
We're reaching out to experienced and creative Product Managers with an opportunity to demonstrate your creative spirit, develop and lead relevant, exciting new product solutions and be a part of a forward thinking organisation with their people at heart. Key Accountability & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Develop a core product set that meets these customer needs, our company strategy and our financial aspirations
- Create and maintain a set of pricing principles
- Manage the Product catalogue in SalesForce.com ensuring all features are relevant
- Benchmark our client's offerings against potential competitors in features, price and promotions, and identify ways to drive a competitive advantage
- Identify ways to increase the long-term value of our client and customer base through product enhancements
- Work with insights and performance managers to maintain an effective set of customer segmentation tools
- Continually review of product offerings to ensure we meet the needs and expectations of existing and potential customers.
- Ensure that products, and customer communications are compliant with all relevant regulations
- Explain the products to their users in a simple and user-friendly way.
- Experience of in both Product development and product management in a telecom, preferably fix broadband, company.
- Experience of Managing product lifecycle for both commercial and customer success
- Ability to interpret customer insights (quant and qual market research) and using these to develop customer offerings and associated usage models
- A Pricing expert – able to establish a profitable pricing framework, set and manage pricing and promotions across our product portfolio
- Good understanding and experience working with SalesForce.com Product catalogue, have the ability to learn its features fast
- A capable, clear communicator - Able to translate complex technology into compelling customer benefits, and explain our portfolio strategy in clear and effective way to management and teams
- Commercially astute – able to balance customer needs with commercial pressures effectively to drive business growth, and to understand cost structures driving our propositions margins
- Experience of working with limited resources in a very fast paced, fluid environment
- Experience of related marketplaces (e.g. utilities or other technologies)
- Great at prioritising conflicting priorities and managing the expectations of customers and colleagues
- Resourceful and Innovative - a to complex or challenging problems
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.