Our client is deploying a fibre network and looking for an experienced Fibre Project Manager to join the team. It's early days for the business, however, the founding team have a wealth of experience in what promises to be an exciting company with big aspirations! As Project Manager, you will be the single point of contact for the Tier 1 Contractor and will ensure that projects are delivered on time, meeting quality requirements and to cost. The Project Manager will have line management responsibility for project delivery leads and will be responsible for delivering FTTP networks. Some of what you'll be doing:
- Managing the in-life build projects
- Administer the project plan and ensures delivery of multiple FTTP projects to time, cost and quality in a safe and compliant way.
- Identify and manage the critical path for build
- Health & Safety responsibility in line with Company guidelines
- On-site cost, time and quality control management
- Stakeholder management - including Tier 1 Contractors, Local Authorities
- Delivery forecast and reporting
- Tracking of deliverables
- Contractor performance management
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in delivering major programmes of work safely, on time, on budget and to the required quality.
- Awareness and understanding of the importance of Health & Safety implications in a telecom's environment & awareness of CDM.
- Strong understanding of how project planning and scheduling fit into the overall business plan of operating a FTTP network.
- Previous leadership experience with a desire to drive performance and encourage development.
- Effective stakeholder management including building, maintaining and improving key relationships.
- A commercial mindset with a proven ability to seek out, manage and influence colleagues, contractors, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure success
- Experience of Telecoms or Utilities preferred, major fibre rollout experience highly desirable
If this sounds like you, there is a generous package on offer, with benefits and a bonus, please send your CV over and a member of the team will be in touch.