We're looking for a Network Operations Manager to join our client who has exciting plans for their fibre roll-out in the East of England. As part of your role, you will be at the heart of developing their Network Operations function from the ground up. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation that thrives on delivering world-class service to its customers through simple intelligent processes and technologies. Part of your responsibilities will include;
- Define and develop reporting measures against the key SLAs and KPIs underpinning its customer's experience.
- In line with their business forecast recruit and develop an empowered, resilient and passionate Network Operations team, with the aim of covering 24/7 support.
- Develop and design network and system specifications and processes.
- Day to day management of Network operations team covering a wide range of activities, from commissioning, configuration, routing, IP management, technical fault triage and resolution from core network through to customers device.
- Developing and maintaining network documentation, working alongside the build and network design team.
- Develop processes to support the field installation and customer service team, enabling timely resolution and effective communication.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work with new technologies and advanced networking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of networking, including physical, switching, routing, transport layers and firewalls.
- Strong in-depth understanding of RADIUS protocols.
- Excellent people manager, able to develop, coach and mentor the Network operations team.
- Ability to develop and produce analytical weekly and monthly reporting along with service improvements to address deviations from SLA and KPI measures.
- Experience working in Network Operations for an ISP
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or equivalent
- ITIL v3
If this sounds like you and you're UK based, please send across your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.