We're looking for Network Operation Engineers to join our client in Peterborough and the surrounding areas.
The purpose of the role is to monitor, pre-empt and remediate any live service affecting faults and to support service provisioning, technical fault resolution along with incident and problem management, striving to identify solutions to recurring faults.
You will be at the heart of maintaining and overseeing our Network. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation that thrives on delivering world-class service to its customers through simple intelligent processes and technologies.
This is a brand new role in the company, where you will have an opportunity to shape the future. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monitoring each of the key Customer technical touchpoints and proactively identifying solutions and implementing fixes to restore customers service.
- Responsible for supporting Major Incidents across the network and striving to identify the underlying Problem to drive timely root cause analysis.
- Responsible for supporting a wide range of activities, from customer router activation, configuration, routing, IP management, technical fault triage and resolution from core network through to customers device.
- Developing and maintaining network documentation, working alongside the build and network design team.
- Develop processes to support the field installation and customer service team, enabling timely resolution and effective communication.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in Network Operations for an ISP
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or equivalent
- ITIL v3
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application and a member of the team will be in touch.