As our clients Marketing Coordinator, within their fibre-deployment business, you will assist the Marketing Department with its initiatives and programmes. Tasks will include coordinating marketing events, assisting with the development, execution, and monitoring of online and offline marketing campaigns. This is a regional position which involves working closely with local project/city teams. With a salary of up to £30k depending on experience, you'll also receive 25 days holiday.
The role will be predominantly remote with some travel required to regional locations and our clients' head office in Guildford. This role will report to the Marketing Manager. Responsibilities include:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Support the Marketing Department's initiatives with the planning, execution and tracking of
- tactical marketing programmes.
- Coordinate city project marketing events, including overseeing logistics, coordinating with
- vendors, creating itineraries.
- Coordinate online and offline lead generation activity, including scheduling, testing and
- database management.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics
- and creating comprehensive reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high quality and timely execution of
- marketing programmes.
- Maintaining research databases.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Excellent collaborative skills and experience of working with remote teams and colleagues.
- Strong organisational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of lead nurturing, website and marketing analytics tools.
- Proficient using HubSpot smart lists and marketing automation technology.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Please send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.