As our clients' Marketing Assistant you will work closely with the marketing team and external agencies to ensure the brand is looking and sounding great across everything produced.
Initially a 6-month contract there is potential for this to become a Perm role. The role is predominantly remote, although some travel into the Peterborough head office will be required.
It's an exciting time to join our client as they introduce their customer-centric brand to customers and the industry, Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need:
- Assist with the management of creating brand and campaign collateral, likely to include:
- Digital and social posts
- Film and animation
- Local events
- Printed campaign assets
- Helping the sales team with the planning for brand/sales campaigns in each new territory we move into
- Ensuring agencies have what they need – correct briefs, purchase orders, the answers to queries
- Work on ad-hoc marketing requests from across the business
- Work across the marketing team to ensure each team has enough brand input
- Experience in managing campaigns (or at least elements of campaigns) across digital and offline channels
- Experience in managing brand consistency, being the 'brand guardian'
- Be comfortable working with agencies, including briefing, feedback, sign-off process
- Strong project management skills
- Be comfortable feeding into a high-pressure team environment
- The ability to pick up a brief, and run with it whilst checking in at key milestones
- Good eye for detail, quality checking, and proofreading
- Ability to work within a budget
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with marketing experience to help grow a brand in an industry that is bringing technology across the UK.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.