As a global business, our client is redefining the way full fibre connectivity can be delivered at scale via its pioneering partnership approach with local authorities, real-estate owners, investors, landowners and communities when deploying fibre networks.
We're keen to talk to passionate and solution-oriented Key Account Managers to join our client as a regional lead, having oversight on all fibre deployment activity in Stoke.
With responsibility for delivery, retention, and growth of our client partners, ideally you will have previously worked consultatively with Local Authorities and third parties and be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management to achieve targets.
You will also have direct experience in the telecoms world with a wealth of commercial experience as the role will have direct responsibility for delivering positive P&L benefit. Essential experience:
- An excellent communicator with gravitas and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- A strong sense of personal drive and accountability
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Project and programme management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be accountable for the successful long-term management of a key client partners and managing a variety of stakeholders. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts,
- Deliver and maintain accurate forecasting your area's approach, to ensure that the business and customer expectations are being achieved
- Supporting sales and teams to improve their performance and reach targets.
- Have oversight on civils build and operations with a collaborative approach involving coordination of communication across multiple teams
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of the brands business, offerings, competitors, and industry