We're looking for a solution-orientated Installation Manager with proven experience in leading telecoms installation engineer teams on the operational delivery of fibre installation services into customer premises.
Your main objective will be to ensure installations are completed safely and to a high standard, that delivery teams feel empowered and equipped at all times, all whilst providing an unrivalled internal and external customer service.
Your primary responsibility will be the end-to-end management of customer installations. Working in collaboration with the design and construction teams to ensure accurate property information is available to drive customer scheduling and support the installations team to meet growing demand. Your Experience
- A sound knowledge of Health and Safety and ideally within a StreetWorks Environment
- Understanding of Fibre Technologies and installation techniques
- Experience in managing rapid growth in remote field teams across various regions
- Highly competent at using IT systems to manage operations and support decision making
- Resource Planning to meet the business plan
- KPI Management
You'll receive all your equipment and a company vehicle, as well as work with some of the best technology around. You will also be part of an exciting scale-up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, and your contribution is valued.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.