We are looking for forward-thinking Installation Engineers in the Norfolk area, who are keen to learn, are adaptable and excited to be part of a fast-growing organisation. With a focus on honesty and customer service, our client believes every member of their team helps to achieve their ambitious goals. Job Purpose:
The purpose of the Installation Engineer role is to connect residential and business customers to our client's full fibre broadband safely, efficiently, and effectively. Whilst acting as true ambassadors for the organisation. Providing exceptional customer experience during the first in-person customer contact. You will work collaboratively with teams across the business as well as being self-motivated to work independently.
- Survey homes and businesses ready for subsequent installation.
- Complete overhead and underground connections, from CBT to ONT within the promises to be connected.
- Carry out service visits to identify and if necessary, fix issues between CBT and customer RG.
- Complete relevant documentation tasks as soon as possible after the work itself.
- Embrace the brand standards, to best represent the company during all customer interactions.
- Use the defined connection processes and procedures to deliver consistent quality, uniform installations
- Fibre installation skills and experience
- Current clean driving license with a willingness to travel
- Good understanding of fibre terminology and able to communicate this effectively to customers as well as colleagues within the business
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional image as the face of the business
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- A 'can do' attitude and ability to problem solve
- Good communication
- Team player
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.