We are recruiting experienced Installation Engineers in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Hampshire.
We are looking for forward thinking Engineers who are keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of a fast-growing organisation.
Our client's ambition is to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today's broadband. We're recruiting Installation Engineers who will enthusiastically represent our clients' brand daily.Job Purpose:
The purpose of the Installation Engineer role is to install fibre within their customer premises, supporting the business vision by providing the best-in-class quality of service for both residential and business customers. You'll work collaboratively with teams across the business as well as being self-motivated to work independently. Key Responsibilities:
- Installing fibre into customer premises, business and residential, including splicing
- Assisting the support team with troubleshooting technical queries
- Liaising by phone with the project team to organise sales visits, installations and arrange service calls
- Fibre installation/splicing skills and experience
- Current clean driving license with a willingness to travel and clear DBS certificate within the last 2 years
- Good understanding of fibre terminology and able to communicate this effectively to customers as well as colleagues within the business
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional image as the face of the business
- Exceptional Customer Service skill
- A 'can do' attitude and ability to problem solve
- Good communication
- Team player
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.