As our customer-centric client embarks on deploying their fibre network, they are looking to hire a Health and Safety Advisor in Oxfordshire.
The role of the Health and Safety Advisor is to assist in protecting our client from external liabilities and workplace accidents by identifying operational risks, workplace risks and hazards. As a Health & Safety Advisor, you will be assisting site teams with the creation of control strategies and implementing safety solutions in an operationally effective and practical way. The ideal candidate will have:
- Health & Safety Qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma)
- Previous experience working in H&S in the Telecoms or Utilities industry.
- Demonstrable input to the reduction of lagging indicators and to the increase of leading indicators.
- Ability to produce concise reporting with the production of key site, performance and investigation reports.
- Manage reduction in unnecessary spend by practical application of safety control implementation
You will promote safe working practices and ensure procedural compliance, by setting high expectations and supporting the operational teams.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.