We're recruiting x2 Field Sales Representatives in Hemel Hempstead to permanently join our client to canvas their revolutionary broadband product.
On offer is an employed role with a starting salary of £22k plus uncapped commission. Average door to door sales representatives is earning £35-40k. You will receive commission on each sale when you complete a minimum 20 sales per month. The Role
The role will include working alongside your line manager and Head of Sales who will identify your routes to canvass via the company CRM system. You will be expected to close on the day and visit 100-150 doors daily to generate 1-2 sales per day. Our client has projected approximately 10 conversations should result in 1-2 sales.
Only 17% of UK residents have access to a full-fibre network, therefore our innovative client is inviting everyone to join the #Gigafast Revolution. Are you up for joining the journey?
This is a full time role, however there is flexibility within your start and finish times. Prime time are 6pm - 8pm, therefore an ideal day would be 12pm - 8pm, winter times from 11am - 7pm. Your target market is anyone who lives in a home or owns a small business; therefore conversions are realistic and achievable. You will:
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
- Have a customer-centric attitude, having the customer's needs at the forefront at all times.
- Be focussed, resilient, self-motivated, and forward-thinking.
- Able to manage your own workload and time and be highly organised both professionally and personally.
- Be smart, intelligent, and have a high level of personal presentation
- Have attention to detail, and be technically minded. It is desirable to have a broad spectrum of knowledge in telecommunications, but not necessary.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.