Our client is on a mission to connect 100,000's properties across the UK to the 21st century. With significant growth happening across their business today, we want great people to help them do great things. As a Fibre Splicer, you will be responsible for splicing and testing on existing and new build networks to specific customer specifications. This will include external and internal work. Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Fusion Splicing
- Live network splicing
- New Build (Building new splice points using various underground joint closures and optical distribution frames.
- EXFO iOLM and OTDR (Optical Time Delay Reflectometer) Testing.
- Producing fibre test reports.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- OTDR Experience, preferable but not essential, to have worked on both iOLM and OTDR with the EXFO platform of testers.
- NRSWA Streetworks
- Fusion splicing.
- Organised, professional, and proactive approach to work.
- A full Driving Licence.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.