We are an exciting business that provides Full Fibre Broadband for residential homes and businesses in the West Sussex, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire areas. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about reaching out to customers in their homes so that they can enjoy our fantastic services.
The role includes attracting potential customers, customer visits in designated areas with cold calling, presenting the company's product offerings, building relationships with potential customers, and closing sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging with local residents door to door advising them that full fibre broadband to the premisses is now available for them to connect.
- Consulting with residents gaining understanding of their current broadband provider, current speeds they are receiving, current products and contract lengths.
- Educating residents on the value of full fibre to the premisses VS traditional copper wire broadband providers.
- Recording data accurately and in line with GDPR regulations (name contact details)
- Attending local events and promotional functions, creating brand awareness
- Prospecting your community areas and new builds released
- Working days Tuesday – Saturday (Sunday/Monday off)
What you'll need to have:
- Full UK drivers licence
- Own transport
- Negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Ability to build positive and effective relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently reach targets
- Organisation skills with good time management
- Experience in direct sales, ideally in the telecom industry is a bonus, but not essential
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.