Our client's ambition is to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today's broadband. We're recruiting a Sales Agent in Harrogate to support the next stage of revenue growth from the network.
As a growing company, it's essential you're agile and resilient. It's a team effort, and every member's input is valued. Ideally you will have experience in Telecoms and thrive in a target driven environment. This is a field-based role so own transport is essential. What you'll be doing:
What you'll need to have:
- Sell high speed broadband to both individuals and companies.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone, email and face to face appointments.
- Book and install new lines/circuits to meet established monthly targets
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.
- Previous working experience in outbound and face to face sales
- Experience of Call Centre /CRM technology and customer data entry
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- Resilient and ability to identify and overcome objections
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High levels of energy and thrive in outbound environments
- Self-starter with fearless attitude
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.