We're recruiting an ambitious and commercially focused Regional Sales Team Leader to join our client in Leeds, an exemplary ISP, one that questions industry thinking and adopts best practices from around the world.
As a leader in their Sales Team, you will lead a team of hunters and work closely with the Engagement team, to find and close new business opportunities for a variety of connectivity solutions in your region.
Although you will have a small team report to you, this is very much a hands-on sales role and the right candidate will be an expert at uncovering new business opportunities and a real motivational leader to your team.
A little bit about the role...
● Responsible for the businesses target within your territory.
● Unearth and close large-scale, opportunities across multiple verticals.
● To provide strategic direction for the sales team that reports into you to ensure the business hits target against all product types.
● Produce regular monthly reports on your teams new business performance, engaging all stakeholders and ensuring strong communications are established and maintained
● Provide robust leadership to drive team performance, competence and talent, and be a mentor and role model.
What you'll need...
● Experience leading a hungry sales team.
● Proven performance in an outbound sales environment.
● You'll be a motivator, excited by reaching your sales targets
● Get-up and get-em attitude, nothing phases you
On offer is a fantastic package with the uncapped commission.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.