Our client's ambition is to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today's broadband. We're recruiting Multi skilled engineers to support the next stage of revenue growth from the network.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will be reporting into the Fibre Manager. This is an exciting and varied role that will include small network extensions, MBU infrastructure, MDU infrastructure, fibre repair, patching, splicing, fault diagnosis and complex activities within the installations team. What you'll be doing:
• Cabling and Commissioning small network extensions
• Last Mile Route proving
• Installation of fibre nodes UG & OH and cables, sub duct UG & OH
• MDU and MBU external infrastructure installation
• Complex fault finding, diagnosis and installations
• Defect rectification
• Cabinet patching
• Fibre repair What you'll need to have:
- Experience of fibre jointing the Openreach network
- Ability to work, read and understand job packs / network designs
- Experience of Test Rod & Roping / cabling the Openreach network
- PIA network experience
- Jointing OH & UG experience
- Locate blockages and establish clear routes.
- Produce A55's in consultation with the MDU/civils team
- Civils avoidance experience
- Full Driving License that permits you to drive in the UK
- Hold a valid NRSWA street works operative unit 2 card
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.