Installation Technician – London - The Female First Initiative
Our client is building London's next-generation, business fibre network. We're looking for talented, smart people to join them as they embark on this exciting period of growth. We are looking for people who are curious, ambitious, and excited to learn. Whether you are looking for a trainee role or are keen on an apprenticeship, we have you covered. No previous experience in telecommunications is necessary- in fact, they prefer to bring new people into the industry!
This role involves many responsibilities, some of which are physically demanding, and some which are far more intricate and technical. Our client is growing quickly, and their goal is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce to represent the brand. The Female First Initiative is way for our client to ensure the workforce is inclusive and gender-balanced right from the start. With a welfare bus traveling around London to ensure your working day is a comfortable as possible, this really is the ideal role for women wishing to enter the industry.
What you'll need to have:
· Have the physical capability of fulfilling all job responsibilities.
· Ability to work well in teams, as well as independently when required.
· Great communication skills.
· Reliability and to be responsible for the important work you will be carrying out.
· An appreciation of the importance in the role, therefore, will taking pride in what you do and always pay attention to details.
· The endurance to work in many environments (outdoors, indoors, underground, and at heights
Some of what you'll be doing:
· Build our clients fibre network in the streets of London, including surveying, installation, and live network testing.
· Connecting customers to our clients' network.
· Perform detailed and technical fibre splicing jobs.
· Complete daily physical work, involving handling equipment and moving chamber lids.
What you'll get in return:
· Salary overview:
o Apprentice: £22,605 basic salary plus up to £4,595 performance bonus
o Trainee: £24,526 basic salary plus up to £5,074 performance bonus
• Company pension scheme.
• Bonus scheme.
• 5% of your annual salary to go towards any training course of your choice. This could go towards driving lessons or any course of your choice.
• Travel loan.
• Plus, numerous other incredible lifestyle and health benefits
This really is an exciting opportunity and we are open to discussing tailored hours to suit. If you would like to immerse yourself into a brand-new experience, whilst gaining industry accreditations, please send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.