As our customer-centric client embarks on deploying their full fibre network across the UK, they are looking to hire a Customer Order Journey Specialist. This role is hybrid with 2 days working from the London Office.
The role of the Customer Order Journey Specialist is to introduce customers to new products in the order journey. You will design the web journey for customers looking to make a purchase. You will have a mind for maximising online sales whilst being able to deliver legislation. The Customer Order Journey Specialist will need to work with the Technology, Legal and Regulatory teams to ensure that customers experience an easy to use and outstanding on-line experience that is also compliant with any legal / regulatory requirements. What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Product Manager, the Customer Order Journey Specialist is accountable for the governance, content and all the essential services that flow through our clients web-site. This includes:
What you'll need to have:
- On-line Sales Order Journey
- Customer contracts
- Automated customer communications
- Customer portal
- Customer contract amendments
- Process Management
- Advanced Excel, word and Visio Skills
- Communication at all levels / Presentation skills
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships to meet department objectives
- Strong and proven ability to work under pressure
- Able to process and evaluate data effectively
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.