We're hiring a Civils Operative to join our client as they grow their Fibre networks across Surrey. As our clients' installations department grows it is now time to recruit an experienced Civils Operative to support the next stage of revenue growth from their network.
Reporting to and tasked by the Civils Supervisor you will be employed to complete maintenance digs, clear blockages, repair ducting, new lead ins to properties and from time to time carry out TRR survey while working on the highway's C/W, F/W, and private land for the installation of Fibre.
You'll need to have:
· Experience as a civils operative
· Flexibility and willing to travel
· Full awareness of onsite health and safety legislation
· NRSWA 1-16
· CSCS or EUSR
· Abrasive wheel and cutting discs training
· Full Driving License that permits you to drive a vehicle in the UK
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone, from all backgrounds, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.