As our customer-centric client embarks on deploying their full-fibre network, they are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer in London, to join their growing team.
You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. We are looking for someone who is confident they will be able to meet the challenge and assist with delivering increased success in our client's website and online resources.
This is a new role and the successful candidate will be pivotal in driving this project working across departments. This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on our clients Website, Internal Business support system as well as developing general systems for business intelligence. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks. What you will be doing:
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications, including full website development
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you'll have:
- ASP.Net Web API
- SQL, SOAP, JSON, Node and Express
- Web Api design and development
- Developing of REST, SOAP and JSON Api's
- Development of data layer access code (Entity Framework / ADO)
- Development of Web applications
- UX/UI design
· Experience in GitHub is a must and will be familiar with React, MongoDB as well as various SQL databases.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.