We're recruiting a Fibre Network Designer to support our client's goal of delivering FTTP to 250k homes in the next five years.
You will be a valued member of the design team, producing planned works with quality, safety, and efficiency in mind. Activities range from feasibility studies & costings to town design in QGIS, and job pack production, and presentation to stakeholders.
As a Fibre Network Designer, you will play a vital role in delivering accurate and efficient designs to your colleagues in the build team and effectively managing change throughout the plan and build lifecycle.
The ideal person will have demonstrated portfolio in design delivery and excellent attention to detail. It's a fast-paced company, where you will be supported by a high-performing team and wider business experts. Requirements:
- Experience of working in/designing around the Openreach network and a strong knowledge of PIA
- Believes in Sharing Best Practice and Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrate an analytical skillset to understand the full impact of changes on the design and associated outputs
- Understanding of different FTTP Network Architecture
- Knowledge and experience using QGIS or other similar GIS platforms to design fibre networks
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.