We're looking for Fibre Installation Engineers to join our client in Ledbury. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, fast-growing fibre provider. Job Purpose:
The purpose of the Installation Engineer role is to deploy fibre installation services within their customer premises, providing the best in class quality of service for both residential and business customers.
The Installation Engineer reports directly to the Head of Installations, supporting the business vision by delivering friendly and personable service. Key Responsibilities:
- Installing fibre into customer premises, business and residential, including splicing
- Assisting the support team with troubleshooting technical queries
- Liaising by phone with the project team to organise sales visits, installations and arrange service calls
- Fibre installation/splicing skills and experience
- Current clean driving license with a willingness to travel and clear DBS certificate within the last 2 years
- Good understanding of fibre terminology and able to communicate this effectively to customers as well as colleagues within the business
- Previous experience of working at height from a ladder and cabling from up to 11m telegraph poles, preferably with a valid SWAH Level 3 certificate
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional image as the face of the business
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on a solo basis
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- None required as full training and certifications can be provided
- PIA experience desirable but not essential
- A 'can do' attitude and ability to problem solve.
- Good communication
- Team player
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.