Our client is on a mission to roll out full-fibre broadband services to residential customers and businesses in Lincolnshire and Norfolk. They have an ambition to make a significant difference to the broadband landscape to improve their customers lives through the delivery of world-class customer experience.
The Field Engineering and maintenance team is part of the Network Operations and Customer experience function. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of their Fibre roll out and be part of an organisation that thrives on delivering world-class service to customers through simple, intelligent processes and technologies. Purpose of the job
The objective of the role is to deliver seamless customer installations, deliver an exceptional customer experience and maintain the network infrastructure.
Key success criteria are to deliver the safe, clean, efficient and effective installation of their customer's Super-Fast connectivity through Pole and Ducted infrastructure. Along with delivering an exceptional experience to our customers throughout the entire installation and activation journey. This will be measured from the point of an order being placed and schedule with the customer through to activating the customers broadband services onto their Network. Key Accountability & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- To provide customers with exceptional service and experience throughout the installation process.
- To ensure the customer's services are tested and working before leaving customer premises. (Right first time)
- To perform a clean and thorough installation process and to comply with Health and safety standards throughout.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team to understand drivers for installation faults and to help drive continuous improvements.
- Assess installation methods with the customer to ensure it is convenient for the customer as well as providing guidance and consultation on the best method and route to our fibre into the customer's property.
- Continually assess and improve SLA's and KPI's driving performance improvements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing fibre fault and being creative and tenacious in identifying solutions to resolve problems.
You will be experienced in fibre, with an excellent understanding of air blown fibre networks. You will be customer-centric with an aim to always getting it right first time.
With the ability to comply with Health and Safety procedures, risk assessments and method statements to manage a safe operation. You will also have experience in performing site surveys and establishing appropriate installations routes and methods.
Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of how WiFi works are essential to be a success in this role. You'll also be a team player, safety-oriented with the enthusiasm to work hard to achieve business targets. Qualifications & Accreditations
- Health and Safety
- Minimum 3 years experience in field-based installation and service repairs.
- NRSWA certification
- Working at heights
- Clean UK Driving license
We look forward to receiving your application and a member of the team will be in touch.