We're recruiting a Datacentre Systems Engineer, who has hands-on experience in 2nd
line DC infrastructure technical support and development. The role is working for our full-fibre broadband provider, who wants to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today's broadband. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the stability, availability, reliability, and quality of the datacentre infrastructure underpinning services
- To Focus on incident management lifecycle, change and configuration management/execution, risk management, troubleshooting, escalations, reporting, and documentation.
- Working closely with other members of the Datacentre team to ensure continuity of service and initiate cross-skilling.
- Deliver best practices in all implementations and support utilising quality methodologies and following change management process.
- VM Ware experience in a Datacentre environment (looking at DC Systems)
- Windows server (2019) experience
- Datacentre storage (SAMs) and infrastructure experience
It's desirable you have knowledge of Linux and Veeam, although not essential.
You'll receive all your equipment, as well as work with some of the best technology around. You will also be part of an exciting scale-up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, and your contribution is valued.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.