Our client is looking for a Business and Data Analyst, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
The purpose of the role is to plan, design and manage the gathering and analysis of data and business intelligence for our client – a fibre infrastructure builder that is building next-generation access full-fibre to communities.
You'll work in support of the Head of Business Development & Commercial and the wider business to play a key role in helping our client understand the market and commercial data and to plan and prepare key data to support business development activities. Some of what you'll be doing:
What you'll need:
- Plan, design and prepare data and business analysis to support commercial, business development and other business activities.
- Assist in the preparation of timely, relevant and accurate analysis of market, operational and financial data, using spreadsheets and SaaS based tools such as Power BI, SQL, CRM and other databases.
- Work with other operational leaders and managers to define and operate dashboards to best demonstrate all aspects of team and function performance against defined KPIs.
- Contribute to the development of business and investment cases
- High-level skills in data analysis and reporting tools such as Power BI, CRM, Excel and others
- A clear, logical thinker with a good affinity with numbers and comfortable in a high-data environment.
- An investigative and curious nature that can analyse and help draw key conclusions from data
- Strong communication and engagement skills
If this sounds like you, send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch!