Our client is deploying a fibre network and looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join the team. It's early days for the business, however, the founding team have a wealth of experience in what promises to be an exciting company with big aspirations! This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal part in the company's success. Purpose of the job
The purpose of the role is to develop processes, policies, procedures along with mapping customer journeys through Telephony, Live Chat, Emails channels and shaping their systems and tools to deliver a seamless and effortless experience to their customers.
The Customer Service Manager will also recruit and build a distributed customer experience team in line with their growth plans. You will be at the heart of developing their customer service function from the ground up. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation that thrives on delivering world-class service to its customers through simple intelligent processes and technologies. Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Develop processes, policies, and standards to enable effective and efficient handling of customer queries and service-related faults.
- Responsible for mapping each of the key Customer Journey touch points along with defining measures and developing reporting against SLAs, KPIs, NPS performance measures.
- In line with Business forecast to be able to recruit and develop an empowered, resilient, and passionate Customer Experience team capable of delivering an expectational experience to their customers.
- Responsible for the first line of escalation for customer queries along with driving resolution and keeping customers informed throughout.
- Day to day management of Customer service team covering a wide range of customer service queries, including customer installation, first-line technical support, account and billing queries.
Knowledge & Skills
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Recruiting, developing and leading a multi-disciplined Customer Experience team.
- Experience in creating and delivering compelling customer experience initiatives and strategies.
- Ability to create processes, policies and procedures to support all types of customers queries.
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing customer experience platforms such ticketing tools, telephony (IVR), Live chat and CRM systems.
- Ability to develop processes to deliver a 1st contact resolution and timely triage of faults, ensuring customers informed through to resolution.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- To have a disciplined relentless approach to problem-solving.
- To be able to manage all types of customer queries along with being able to respond to legal and regulatory related queries and requests e.g. from Ofcom and the Ombudsman.
- To continually review and improve quality of customer communication verbal and written messages with the aim of experience and exceptional customer experience as the norm.
- Ability to coach and mentor the customer services team, developing a high performing team.
- Ability to develop and produce analytical weekly and monthly reporting along with service improvements to address deviations from SLA and KPI measures.
- Ability to project manage and deliver service improvements.
- Experience working in a contact centre environment
- ITIL awareness desirable
- Six Sigma awareness desirable
- Analytical reporting skills
If this sounds like you, there is a generous package on offer, with benefits and a bonus, please send your CV over and a member of the team will be in touch.