We're looking for experienced Customer Installation Engineers to provide fibre installation services within customer premises, delivering a best in class quality of service for our residential and business customers. Fibre experience isn't essential, so if you've been working previously installing copper into customers premises, our client is happy to train youWhat you will be doing...
The experience we're looking for you to bring:
- Installing fibre in customer premises, business and residential, including splicing.
- Assisting the Customer Service team with troubleshooting technical queries.
- Liaising by phone with the supervisor and Customer Service team to organise sales visits, installations and arrange service calls.
- Fibre installation/splicing skills and experience in fibre welcome but not necessary.
- Clean driving licence.
- Good understanding of WiFi and various broadband capable devices and be able to demonstrate this to customers.
- Well-presented and able to demonstrate a professional image as the face of the business.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on a solo basis.
- Able to demonstrate empathy with customers and colleagues – personable and friendly.
- Calm under pressure and ability to work in a methodical way in a busy environment.
- Proactive and efficient, and willing to go the extra mile for customers.
- Passion for our purpose and mission.
You'll receive all your equipment and a company vehicle, as well as working with some of the best technology around. You will also be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge and your contribution is valued.