Our customer-centric client is looking for a Billing Systems Specialist, who has experience within a telecoms or utilities environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client as they continue their growth. They are looking for forward-thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join their team. You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of their fast-growing organisation. Some of what you'll be doing:
You'll need to have:
- Supporting the day-to-day technical processes for their Billing Systems – Billingbooth, Go Cardless and Netadmin Billing
- Supporting the Customer Care team with billing related queries and communications
- Working with the team on future special offers and future projects, including development of the billing on the customer portal
- Developing governance, documentation, and processes across their billing systems
- Experience in billing within a telecommunications or Utilities network environment.
- Must have VOIP billing experience
- Experience of Direct Debit set-up and process.
- Experience of Xero an advantage.
- Experience of basic book-keeping practices.
- Excellent communications skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to troubleshoot on transaction issues
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.