Are you an enthusiastic person who enjoys talking to and meeting new people? Are you a self-starter who enjoys generating new business? Are you passionate about providing good customer service?
VX Fiber are looking for a Business Sales Representative to support our Sales Manager in their business acquisition targets in Stoke-on-Trent. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new possible sales leads and working with the Sales Manager to develop these leads into new business for the organisation. You will need to be resilient and customer focused with a keen eye for details; keeping client and lead information accurate and up to date. You will be a point of contact for sales queries via telephone and e-mail.
Backed by a wealth of knowledge and experience from the rest of the team VX Fiber, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our team.
Who are you?
· A positive and enthusiastic person who enjoys talking to people on the phone.
· Excellent communication skills: listening, written and verbal communication.
· A self-starter who is comfortable working with some direction and under their own initiative.
· Have good organisational skills and be able to think on your feet.
· A resilient person; able to maintain a positive upbeat attitude.
· Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and prospects.
· Ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting priorities requiring collaboration with multiple teams both internally and externally.
· Able to make a good impression on your first call.
What do you know?
· Able to demonstrate solid experience and aptitude in sales and lead generation; fibre and technical sales experience would be an advantage.
· Able to prospect using various mediums like organizing and attending events, phone calls, linkedin, door knocking etc
· Able to develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
· Able to understand relevant data and be attentive to detail.
· Able to exhibit patience when communicating with customers and remain composed.
· Able to be flexible to customer requirements
· Able to prepare and analyse pipeline and activity
· Able to identify key decision makers within our prospects determine needs and requirements whilst proposing appropriate solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and prospecting quotas.
· Able to communicate with people of all levels in a business.
· Able to use word, excel and power point
· Able to demonstrate a can-do attitude with the ability to remain focussed in a busy environment.
· Able to troubleshoot technical detail, to analyse, and pass to the appropriate resolver group.
· Able to undertake any travel in connection with the post.
· Be a team player
· An understanding of the telecoms and fibre broadband industry and associated supply chain
· Knowledge of telecoms and wayleave agreements
· An understanding of social media channels and how to interact via different platforms
Training and Development
· Full training will be provided for this role.
· On occasions applicant may be required to attend meetings/training at a variety of different locations.
· You will be encouraged to learn and develop your skills in all relevant areas that support the business in line with the company's values detailed below.
· 37.5 hours per week (Inc remote working)
· £25,000 – 28,000 per annum depending on experience plus OTE
· Travel expenses will cover when appropriate
· 25 days annual leave including bank holidays (1 Day increment per year of service)
· Work Placed Pension Scheme is in place
· Mobile phone and laptop/tablet will be provided
· Private Medical Scheme and Health Care Plan also provided
Why choose us?
VX Fiber is a Swedish technology company – a digital infrastructure specialist, with more than 20 years' experience building and operating full fibre FTTP (fibre-to-the-premises) open access networks globally.
VX Fiber's mission is to create value in the community in which we live and work, to help individuals, businesses and the community as a whole to gain their digital freedom. Our values are success, excellence, purpose, creative thinking, collaboration, self development and fun.
We know that people matter, people make a difference not just to our company, but also to our clients; so we only bring on board the very best people to join the VX Fiber Family.