We're recruiting a Streetworks Manager for our Buckinghamshire based client. Our Clients' Streetworks Manager will act as the main point of contact for their teams installing our ducts and cables across the country in support of their £1bn investment into building full-fibre networks.
You'll have responsibility for building and maintaining Local Authority relationships, growing, and developing a team of direct reports, and working collaboratively across the business, supporting the safe delivery of major infrastructure projects.
You will need to have:
- TMA and/or Chapter 8, Reinstatement and Site Management
- Expertise in NRSWA (10-16) and understanding of applying the regulations
- Experience in stakeholder management and engagement
- Experience in line management and driving performance in a team
- Operational and industry experience within Telecoms ideally
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.