This is an opportunity to join the most exciting full fibre alt-net, one that's disrupting Britain's outdated telecoms industry and fundamentally thinks differently, as Pre-Sales Engineer. They're shaking up the industry with a fresh & disruptive approach to customer relationships, transparent pricing and truly impactful connectivity.
As Pre-sales Engineer you will be the technical lead who advises and supports the sales teams answering new and existing business customer requirements with pre-sales consultancy and deep technical knowledge. You will translate customer needs into high-level solution designs and bring new networking technologies to market. You'll get to work across our clients' B2B portfolio of WAN, security, enterprise LAN/WiFi and voice for business customers ranging from SME to global enterprise.
Remote working is available and fully supported with regular visits to our Manchester HQ.
Some of what you'll be doing:
● Have a deep technical understanding of our clients' B2B products and services including WAN, enterprise LAN/WiFi and voice
● Be accountable for the technical solution until the delivery kicks in
● Document customer requirements and create detailed designs including heatmaps and
complete bill of materials
● Collaborate with multiple stakeholders through the solutions sale cycle
● Assist the Product & Marketing team on the introduction of new products to market
● Leveraging a sound technical consultant skill set, build relationships with clients in support of the Sales teams
● Strive to provide new innovative services and solutions and refinement of existing portfolio
What you'll need to have:
● Experience working in a pre-sales or similar role (sales engineer, solutions consultant, solution architect etc.) for a service provider, operator or network integrator
● Strong technical understanding of Enterprise and Carrier network technologies
● Technical knowledge and understanding of networking (MPLS & IP, SD-WAN), managed services and cloud services in the telecoms market with a strong emphasis on IP routing
● Self-motivated and to be able to motivate others, to be reliable and to be able to act with responsibility
● Passionate, dedicated and ready to go above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service
● Organised, able to manage multiple opportunities at once
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.