We're recruiting a Product Marketing Manager to join our client, an international fibre operator with more than 20 years of experience building and operating full fibre networks. Our client offers a variety of innovations, products and services direct to the customer.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for sales enablement in the Business-to-Subscriber market, you will have a direct impact on driving take-up and build on 'product' messaging and positioning.
You will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimise our collateral and give our sales teams a competitive edge.
This is a central position that involves collaboration and high-energy engagement with local project/city teams. A little bit about the role...
Skills and Experience Required:
- Create content (e.g. brochures, info guides, case studies, videos, website copy) to articulate the benefits our full fibre network and open access model brings to end-user Residential and Business subscriber customers.
- Use market research data and obtain market insights into end-user behaviour and usage patterns.
- Collect and analyse data that supports our positioning in the selling of fibre connections, and marketplace enabler for essential and innovative services (i.e. showcasing of Service Provider marketplace).
- Test portal user experience and use insights gained to examine necessary improvements to the website/portal.
As a hands-on product marketing expert, you will be looking for your next challenge in a rapidly growing, ambitious company.
- Excellent collaborative skills and experience in working with remote teams and colleagues.
- Excellent communicator and robust interpersonal skills – the ability to write to a high standard are crucial as you will frequently have to write engaging copy, telling our 'story' for various marketing channels.
- Familiar with Email Marketing systems and CMS.
- Excellent research skills – a crucial part of the role is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys, and customer interviews will be part of this mix.
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone has the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more, please forward your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.