We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our clients' ambitious team. If you love new product ownership, definition, and launch, whilst driving business success with it, they want you on their team!
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, and implementing existing and new products end-to-end, which will raise our clients' business profile and reputation in the Internet Service Provider wholesale sector.
We're seeking a tenacious, critical thinker who enjoys collaboration to execute creative ideas. You will work with designers, marketing, sales, external influencers, and other industry experts therefore communication is key! A little bit of what you'll be doing...
A little bit about you...
- Translate and execute business strategy into product strategy
- Drive action throughout the organisation to get products to market
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Write high-level requirements for systems definition and implementation
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Create content on product, according to their brand personality and tone of voice, to be used across different channels such as e-mail marketing, social media, website and pr.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 3 years of experience in Product Management.
- Previous experience building audiences either online or offline
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the customer journey stage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone has the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more, please forward your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.