We are looking for a Network Support Engineer to join our clients growing network team. You will help with all aspects of business customer and partner facing technical support, including WAN, LAN, WiFi, VoIP and more. Remote working is available and fully supported with at least 3 days per week in their Manchester HQ as required.
It's an exciting time to join them as they go through the next stage of their ambitious growth plans. Some of what you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Receive and handle inbound customer and partner support queries, faults and service requests via calls, emails and chat
- Answer, troubleshoot and resolve customer and partner incidents, service requests and network updates
- Work with our Clients in-house field engineering and infrastructure teams on installation, maintenance, and problem resolution
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate a solution
- Be passionate, dedicated and to ready to go above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and debugging a variety of network equipment (mainly Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, Ruckus and VyOS/Vyatta)
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Composed, resilient and resourceful in a customer-centric team atmosphere
As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams and individuals feel empowered. Everyone is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
To find out more send over your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.