We are seeking a tenacious and resilient Business Development Manager. If you're hungry to succeed, our client will provide you with all the tools you need to achieve your goals.
Culture is everything to our client. You'll be joining more than just a company, you'll be joining a professional sports team of like minded individuals. This is a terrific opportunity to join a team at a pivotal moment as they head into a period of significant growth.
As a Business Development Manager in the commercial arm of the business, you will lead a team of hunters and work closely with the wider sales team, to find and close new business opportunities for a variety of connectivity solutions across the nation.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic and patient, hungry and easy going, confident and consultative. You will have a small team report to you; therefore, your motivation needs to be felt and consistently supportive, this is very much a hands-on sales role. Some of what you'll be doing…
● Responsible for your own and your teams' sales targets each month.
● To provide strategic direction for the sales team that reports to you to ensure the business hits
target against all product types.
● Produce regular monthly reports on your team's new business performance, engaging all
stakeholders and ensuring strong communications are established and maintained and opportunities are maximised
● Develop and action strategic sales plans. Some of what you'll need...
● Technical experience in telecommunications
● To be able to communicate at all levels, with excellent written and oral skills
● IT skills required with specific reference to the Microsoft or Google suite of packages
● You're strategic and always looking for ways to improve
● You enjoy thinking of new models and ways of approaching challenges in an ever-changing
● You're organised and able to manage multiple opportunities at once.
● You may be required to travel for this role so a full driving licence is required As always, our client promotes an inclusive high-performance culture where teams feel empowered. This means they welcome discussions of flexibility to your needs. Everyone, is given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.
If you'd like to join in the excitement and be part of our client's growth, please forward you CV and a member of the team will be in touch.